Thursday, March 27, 2008

What's in a name??

Do you know your friend's name?? Well ,yeah!!! of course you do. Ok, so let me ask you this. Have you known your friend's name at all times since the time you became good friends? Sounds weird?? Here goes...

We had a presentation to make in class today. Two of my friends, one virtually a roommate, and another person that I have known for the last 8 or so months teamed up. It all went fine, till for a brief while( beat this) I forgot their names, and instinctively turned around to ask them their names. WHATTTTT?????And to add to it, I was born with a sub woofer in my throat. So ,even the softest of whispers from my mouth reverberates across a small classroom.......I had the whole class giggle silently at this sloppy gaffe......embarassing, to say the least.

God knows how I forgot their names for that small instant.

8 comments:

Kondayya said...

May be you should consult a Psychiatrist?

prash said...

hmmm sign of oldage!!!!

prash said...

hmmm sign of oldage!!!!!!

XGunnerX said...

Its so like u...guys lets start a blog where we can write about the history of Deepak's antics..!!!!

I bet when we want to have a laugh , that will be the best blog to read.. :)

VASANTHI VASUDEVAN said...

Instant memory loss? Too much in your head, so the lighter things, I mean the not so important things like names fall off.:D. Don't worry. :) Though it will be difficult to deal with it initially, You will get adjusted to it gradually. :)

harshvardan said...

now i understand as to y u find it hard to get a gal... :P

Escape.... Great Escape said...

ada naaye... yo rarely remember what you said 30 seconds ago...

Rathi said...

hahaha!! Iam just imagining the moment and rolling with laughter!!!!! damn, must have been fun for anyone watching. ..nothing embarrasing though.like they say "Arasiyal idellam saadarnamappa.."